It's the Environment, Stupid.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Green Office Lens

I've been inspired by Sustainablogger, creator of The Green Web Headquarters on Squidoo, and have started my very own lens - Green Your Office.

There's not a whole lot up there right now, but as I do my own research on greening the workplace I'm going to be continually adding stuff to it. So be sure to check back regularly. (Plus the more you visit, the higher it gets ranked, and I think the higher ranking it gets the lensmaster gets some cash - which I've told them to donate to EcoTrust.)

And if you've got any green office stories or tips - please share them!

1 Comments:

  • Outlook Fax software allows you to receive all faxes digitally so you print less, using less paper. This system allows your customers and clients to send you their signatures and hard copies just as they would a normal fax but you receive it digitally over the internet.

    By Blogger renee alberts, at 23:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home